- Sunday Sep 27 – Lents Park – 5k
- Saturday Oct 10 – Mary S Young – 5k
- Saturday Oct 17 – Strawberry Island – 5k
- Saturday Nov 7 – Fernhill Park – 8k
- Saturday, Nov 21 – Pier (USATF state championships) – 6k (women), 8k (men)
Note that the first race will be on a Sunday. That is not a typo. We usually aim for Saturday races, but had to go with a Sunday to kick off the season before mid-October.
The races should all look fairly familiar, as these are the same venues we used last year. Race distances may be adjusted as we continue working out details, but for the most part, the course maps, times, and details on the Stumptown Cross page should tell you what to expect for the 2020 season.
And for those who want to extend their cross country championship season even longer, make a note that USATF Club Cross Country Nationals will be in San Francisco this year on December 12. With the big race on the west coast, there will no doubt be a lot of teams looking to close out the XC season with a race at Golden Gate Park.
Looking forward to another amazing season of cross country!